Background

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Finger Paints Add & Abstract

Here's Add and Abstract, by Finger Paints. The formula was fine: the first coat seemed very watery, but it only needed one more coat to become opaque. It has a nice, subtle shimmer to it. Note: this color looks awful with my skin tone-- teals are tricky for me-- they bring out the pink in my skin which sounds like it might be all right, but trust me, it's not. I end up looking like I sat out in the sun too long. Anyway, the upshot for me is that  I think it might be cool to use in a water marble, but I doubt I will ever wear it on its own. If teals are your thing, though, this is a pretty polish with a quick dry time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...