Background

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wedding Nails

I know that french manicures are the look of choice for brides, but I thought I would offer an alternative that has similarities to it but with some variation. I used Sinful Colors Glass Pink for the background, and Wet n Wild French White Creme for the stamp with Bundle Monster plate 11. Then, I used a toothpick to dot three points of Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Silver Sweep*. Topcoat is Orly Glosser. It's funny, in no other part of my wardrobe do I include pink, especially not a super-feminine, sparkle-shimmer (spimmer? sharkle?), princess in a tower color like this, but I do love Glass Pink. So pretty!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your e-mail and invitation to visit your blog. :)

    I got to be your first follower. :D

    That is a pretty mani and it is bridal but not the same-old same-old. I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "spimmer, sharkle" hahahahahaha
    cute mani!
    very dainty and pretty.
    i sometimes wear super girly manicures just to spice it up a little!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...